What are the general problems with integrated locks? How to solve? What else should I pay attention to?
Hello, the integrated lock produced by our company has simple design and easy installation. In many years of technical guidance, the following issues have been summarized for reference.
1. When installing, pay attention to the alignment of the mounting hole and the lock head, otherwise it will easily lead to problems with the lock head alignment
2. Before the card reader line, please be careful not to be caught by the metal when installing, sometimes the card reader line is broken and the card cannot be read
3. After installation, please format it before use
4. When selecting the power supply and circuit, ensure that the electric lock has a DC12V voltage and a current of 500MA or above. (It is recommended to use our company's power supply designed for integrated locks)
5. When not using the infrared programmer, please take out the battery to avoid battery discharge.
6. The card is issued well, it is recommended to back up the data of the FCL-918E integrated lock to avoid any accidents.
7. Choose branded cards, the effect of card reading will be better.